This year, we have decided to make a "Fall Fun Festivities" To-Do List!!!
Our girls had so much fun coming up with fun ideas of fall activities! Elle even suggested making a list for EVERY season since we can find so many fun things we would like to do! I think that is a GREAT idea:).
Elle pulled out her Creative Writing Journal and started writing out suggestions. She also made pictures to go along with her ideas.
Em isn't spelling and writing words yet, but she did her best to come up with lots of fun ideas and draw her ideas on paper:)
Elle cute little pumpkins:)
Em working hard to put her ideas on paper.
Elle's "carve a pumpkin" idea. Below that are the pumpkin seeds we are going to roast.
Elle helped me assemble the to-do list on a piece of yarn using fall-ish silk flowers we got at the Dollar Tree.
Here are some of the things on our Fall To-Do List."
- Visit a nursing home and bake cookies for the residents
- Go to a pumpkin patch
- Carve/Decorate pumpkins
- Go on a fall nature hike
- Make homemade apple cider
- Make dehydrated apple chips
- Visit the apple orchard and pick apples
- Go on a hay ride
- Go to our church's harvest party
- Collect food for the Food Pantry to feed the less fortunate
- Make a "thankful tree."
- Make homemade apple sauce
- Roast pumpkin seeds
- Make crafts with corn, pumpkins and apples
- Make a pumpkin pie
- Read library books about fall
- Participate in a Fund-Raising Walk for Juvenile Diabetes (in honor of our friends' child)
- Jump in a pile of leaves
- Bake pumpkin muffins for our neighbors
- Make homemade apple butter.
We shall see how many we can get done!
What fun fall things are you all going to do? Please share!!