Saturday, October 8, 2011

Em {37 months} Animal Matching File Folder Game {Phonics}

Our middle daughter, Em, LOVES animals!
So, I designed this game so that she can combine her love of animals with her phonics work.

She just simply says the name of the animal and places it on the corresponding letter in the file folder that she thinks it starts with. 

She normally does this activity alongside our oldest daughter, Elle who is 5yrs old. 
However, I wanted to assess where Em was with phonics and so I let her do this activity alone. 

I took some pictures of her progress. She did really well!


She was doing SO well on her own, I decided to document it on video!


Enjoy!
Blessings,
Aria:)

1 comment:

Rachael said...

I love this, my son LOVES Animals he is 4 so this would be PERFECT for him thank you, you are so smart. ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...