Tuesday, December 14, 2010

On Top of Spaghetti!

I totally remember "On Top of Spaghetti" (and "On Top of Old Smoky", lol) from my childhood, so when we put this on our homeschool lesson plans, I think I was the most exited one!!
Both of the girls LOVE reading this book and singing the song over.and.over.and.over again:)

Here are the books we are using this week!
Our letter of the week is S.

With the weather being super-cold here, we have been doing a lot of extra cooking in the kitchen and having a lot of fun incorporating our homeschool studies into our meal planning!

So, of course, I had to make my homemade 5-hour tomato sauce
for spaghetti and (turkey) meatballs!!




I have 3 special ingredients that I use in my sauce--they all start with the letter B.

Can you guess what they are?

Blessings,
Aria:)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...